This course is designed to introduce you to financial literacy, as well as outline strategies and examples of good money management and budgeting skills.
Upon completion, participants will:
- Demonstrate increased familiarity with concepts relating to financial literacy
- Understand practices that demonstrate good budgeting skills
- Understand the importance of having a financial plan
- Be familiar with the impact of financial well being
- Demonstrate understanding of words and phrases pertaining to personal finance
- Have tools and resources for financial planning and budgeting