This course is currently closed
In this course, we’ll discuss:
- Using Social Media in your job search
- How employers use social media to find workers.
- Networking and teach you ways in which you can tap into the “hidden job market” by meeting people through other people.
- Specific tips on how to use branding you create a strong social media persona.
- LinkedIn and help you create an awesome profile on the world’s largest professional social media network.
Once we’ve talked about LinkedIn, we’ll move into a review game to help you remember the most important points in today’s learning.
Upon completion, learners will:
- Demonstrate increased familiarity with concepts relating to social media and job search
- Understand practices that demonstrate good social media norms
- Understand the importance of social media presence in job search
- Be familiar with popular job scams and how to identify potential scams
- Be familiar with LinkedIn and how it can be used in job search
- Have tools and resources for planning and developing a social media presence